Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm Alive! And So is Delaney!!

So I've been gone a long time. I would use the excuse that I have a new baby, dammit, but...she's now almost 9 months old and plenty of the rest of you continue blogging on your merry little way mere hours after having a baby, so I have no excuse. Instead of excuses, I give you pictures:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Isn't she just the loveliest thing you've ever seen? Even if you don't think, lie to me and tell me she is.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And no, I'm not the most horrible mother in the universe and take her to the grocery store dressed like this, it's her Halloween costume. And she hates it. Someone helpfully commented it looks like she has a huge afro. But whatever, she is still adorable!!!

So that's it for now. I do wholeheartedly plan on updating my blog on a more regular basis, but, best laid plans and all that crap. We'll see what happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily! said...

So glad to hear from you! She is absolutely adorable, now I understand why you've been gone so long :)

Better hear from you again soon!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home